Friday, April 8, 2011

Films I've Bought... Recently

I've been finding some great deals on some great titles. I was in an F.Y.E the other night and found a bunch of used DVDs for great prices. I usually walk out of there with four or five films and spend about $20! I guess that's not too shabby of a deal, right? Tonight, before sitting my ass in a packed theatre to see "Insidious", I ventured over the Wal-mart and found some other gems for very low prices. Here is a list of films that I've bought within the last three weeks.

DAWN OF THE DEAD, DAY OF THE DEAD, CLERKS, FREEWAY, THE LAST DAYS OF FRANKIE THE FLY, THE WILD BUNCH, THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE, PUPPET MASTER 1 THROUGH 3, DEMONIC TOYS, DOLLMAN, DOLLMAN VS. DEMONIC TOYS, HELLRAISER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, MALTESE FALCON.

I haven't upgraded to Blu-ray yet because I don't feel that there is anything wrong with DVD. Sure, Blu-ray might look sharper and much better than DVD, but I'm not sure I want all the grit taken out of some of these classics. Hell, if Blu-ray can make The Texas Chain Saw Massacre look like it was made yesterday, why the hell would I want to watch that? I dunno. I will purchase Blu-rays soon, but I'm not sure I'll ever stop collecting DVDs. I've got way too much money invested in them to just stop. Then again, you never know with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment